Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday

Just found out that I will be selling my clothing at the "thisaintyograndmascraftsale" on Friday the 26th of November from 5- 10 pm at the West End Cultural center. Be sure to mark that one in your calender because there will be several vendors set up :)

Because "thisaintyograndmascraftsale" has such a strong following they are doing two different craftshows of which I had the pleasure of being involved with both. So the second showing will be Sunday December 5th from 6-10 pm at the park theatre!!!! Be sure to check out both shows and get your holiday presents early!!!!

ps. my friend sent me this link of the clocktower in Prague. Check it out if you want to see technology blow your mind! http://www.geekologie.com/2010/10/just_watch_it_amazing_videomap.php


Much love to all friends

No comments:

Post a Comment