Saturday, October 30, 2010

The last few days

Meet Jeffs bum, he wanted some minty denim...
we collaborated and talked for a bit...


I made this fresh and minty pair the following week :)

My sister went off to Vancouver so i was cat sitting Milton, he got along well with my girlfriend.
In the midst of getting the studio prepared for the show November 5th art show I had to get ride of a bunch of old wood. Unable to find a new home for it i was forced to go to the dump, it was my first visit. I found it very interesting how as a society we throw away so many things without the conscious thought of were it is going! I know I for one never really thought about it, but after seeing the SIZE of this land devoted solely to "garbage" I am going to be much more aware of what i am "waisting" We all have a choice...whats yours?


On another note, this pair of jeans was made from the last pieces of the black mamba denim. Dont worry friends I have over 20 different kinds and colours of denim...including 6 options of black...
Love



No comments:

Post a Comment