Monday, October 18, 2010

430 wake up

I awoke this morning at 422 am...no not to an alarm!!! I just woke feeling rejuvenated and ready to paint, ideas flowing! I didn't just jump out and go but slowly stretched and moved till my being told me it was time to put on those raggedy old painting cloths. I put a fresh canvas down on the rainbow of old paint accumulated over the years. I took a deep breath and started to work my way through what the canvas should look like. After having my guidelines finished i grabbed a sip of water before entering the process of applying my layers of oils. I am pleased with the work that came from within.

ps. Several garments were painted as well

pps. My art show will be November 5th at my studio to coincide with first Fridays in the exchange :)

No comments:

Post a Comment