Sunday, January 16, 2011

What do you think?

I was playing around with some new design the other day and came up with this. Its a hooded cardigan with snap buttons, scarf and a denim shall. I thought everything flowed nicely together. Thoughts? please email to info@lennardtaylor.com
same outfit but straight on picture, almost looks a bit medieval.

This pair of Jeans is for a very talented young actor who is from Vancouver, I'll leave him nameless for privacy but he is in town shooting the third season of "Less Than Kind" If you haven't seen the show, you best do so because its fabulous!!!


This actor kind of reminds me of a young "Tom Cruise" and is a very nice man. For his jeans I placed the "frost" detailing with a little touch of prairie grass to give a fresh look :)



No comments:

Post a Comment