Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28th, 2011

Hello friends,

Here we are again, me writing and you reading, funny how that happens. I was very busy last week creating an art/clothing showcase at my studio (89 Princess St) The opening was this past Friday and continues until Dec 2nd. On top of that I was participating in Winnipeg's first "we day" If you don't know what a "me to we day" is please check out this link

We Day

I was selected to gift some of the performers my art. I'll get photos of that soon enough but Al Gore, Mia Farrow, Rick Hansen and a few others now have my art in their collections :) I was truly honoured to be able to do this :)

Well I better get back to cutting/sewing my special Cowl neck sweaters because I have a craft sale this Sunday December 4th at the park theater! See you all their!

Much love to all

ps. check out this video of the studio

http://www.youtube.com/user/LennardTaylor?feature=mhsn

No comments:

Post a Comment