Friday, July 30, 2010

Wonderful Day

Hello lovies :)

I have awoken to another beautiful day here in winnipeg. Had a nice steam and shower before my breakfast and came back to my studio to read emails, i found this one which made me ohhhhhh sooooo happy :)


I bought the red/blue/white flannel dress from you, and I love it!! You have gotten loads of compliments on it.
I had a look at your site (very nice), do you have any snaps of your ladies clothes? I would love to see what you have. I am interested in another dress or two. I wonder if you could add pockets to the out side for me... I am in and out of my car all day for work, and a pocket or two is very help full.
I am also interested in your sweat shirts, maybe a heavy fall coat... the list goes on.
I'm not in a rush, when you have a few ticks to spare.. please send me an e-mail.


It was really nice of her to message me and i look forward to making her and all of you reading this wonderful clothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment